View Single Post
Posts: 54 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Brian_7 View Post
Ok, i will try it. Btw that works for you? Did you have lucid dreams?
Lucid dreaming is AFAIK, not as much about "driving the vehicle", but rather sitting in the back and realise that we are getting there with a wheelbarrow of in between, anyhow.

Originally Posted by BillyTheFish View Post
Feature request: when the alarm goes off, SleepAnalyser should execute a command to cook me some bacon: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/855219-b...-you-breakfast...toast, a couple of eggs, beans, blackpudding and a cup of tea wouldn't go amiss either.
Look at the Tellstick url I posted yesterday. I have not scurried through Tellsticks software yet, but being open source I would be surprised if there were no piece of code written with intent of brewing a fresh pot of coffee, in a flick of a script that is.

As your attorney, I advise you to take those USB flashdrive of yours, that you never use anyway and your fellow mans epoxy, glue the sticks in a some nice public environment and point them out on DD.