View Single Post
Posts: 100 | Thanked: 543 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Kiev, Ukraine
Originally Posted by Nozu View Post
I updated wgames. I started Earthworm Jim from manager, keyboard mapping still didn't work. I'm using Finnish locale if that has something to do with it. I decided to uninstall EJ, got some script errors at part 4 of uninstalling. I got some script errors also when I installed the EJ earlier. I tried to reinstall the game after uninstallation. It just gets stuck at part 4 of installing: unpacking folders (this may take a while). I have waited for couple of hours with no change. I tried uninstalling wgames and deleting folders MyDocs/Games and user/Games and then again starting over the reinstalling. No help, it gets stuck at part 4 - unpacking folders... =/
Nozu, yeah, games unpacking sometimes makes N900 crazy and even make errors on vfat filesystem (it's not wgames issue, it's pretty common for large files copying/unpacking operations). I'm trying to find a way to minimize it's influence on the system.
Try to reboot and reinstall EJ. I'm really interested in positive feedback about keyboard support.

The Following User Says Thank You to divan For This Useful Post: