View Single Post
Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
You should be proud of being one of them.
I wasn't about to respond to this thread until I saw this. Why would you be proud of being part of a group that insults and laughs at people that have problems, i.e. kicking someone when he's down? The tags given to this thread are extremely immature. If you don't like what he posts, why not just ignore it? Making fun of it does not help you or him.

I agree with you philbelfast.

Regarding the topic, I do recognize a lot of your problems, however flashing is what saved me in the past. That, and the fact that some of the problems you mention seem to come and go, also related to CSSU updates that I installed.

What helped me:
- Like others said, just make a routine of going through your list of installed applications and deleting those you do not use on a monthly basis.
- Reboot the phone on a weekly basis to keep it fresh.
- Realise that if you have a problem you are probably not the only one with that particular issue. The solution for it is likely to be somewhere here on the forums already. Although the forum really misses overview because of its thread-structure, the Advanced and Power Search make up for that. I've been able to solve almost all of my individual problems within the hour using that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThomasAH For This Useful Post: