View Single Post
and relax guys, dont be too fanatic about your n900/nokia. agree it is the best device on the planet, and i am one of its biggest fanboys...

2 reasons:
1. IT hasn't achieved its true potential. I love my n900 not for what it is today, but for the potential it could have reached, had nokia leveraged it.... (f@kk u nokia). Example: despite having all the openGL technology, the only good native game it has got is Bounce... ~2 years, and not even NFSU or Asphalt have been built for it... What a waste of potential!.... Same with the fm transmitter, fm receiver combo, imagine what great apps or communication methods could have been achieved with that? All potential wasted!.

2. Nokia is a company that shamelessly cannot stick to its promises. Remember your long wait for PR1.2??? And for 5 years it has treated this beast of an OS, as an unwanted kid, only to finally trade it it off to some jacks@it operating system made by M$. Why be loyal to a company that treats it's customers like gullible a@@holes??? I will keep loving my phone till its death, but not the opportunistic nokia