View Single Post
Originally Posted by Roth View Post
I don't have any problems with commenting on Facebook since I'm so used to selecting all, copy and pasting. What I do have a problem with is viewing photos.

Facebook has changed their site once again, and now it's more difficult to view photos and the comments of those photos. When you click on a photo, it pops up a big black background with the photo floating over the news feed, but when you try to scroll down it [the MicroB] thinks you're scrolling through the news feed instead, so the photo viewing disappears and reappears in the process. The picture is sometimes too big and I can't scroll to the comment section of that picture. Even the zoom in/zoom out doesn't work that well. It's just really annoying. I was just wonder if there's any round-abouts to this.

// Roth
when you see the new notification for the comments, just click the red icon to see list of new notifications, press the "see all notifications" at the bottom, then when the full list loads, touch and hold on the "photo" link and select "open link in new window" do it for all photos...

you might know this already, just wanted to give hints

The Following User Says Thank You to kingofsorrow For This Useful Post: