View Single Post
So, in a nutshell, the secret is to play it over and over until you get really, really good at it? I hate to burst your bubble, but that's not a secret.

Also, I'd like to give you mad props, because those are some crazy high scores. Nice work.

Originally Posted by sullypad View Post
Petrel/CougRon,

Cheers guys, you're both too kind. I do apologise, but I've just added 10 more high scores in Rio World 4.

Do you want to know the big secret to high scoring? Here you go; play each level say over 100 times, even if 1 level takes all day with more than 300 attempts. I know it's boring concentrating on one or two levels per day, but the reward is simple; high scores. Example, Rio World 4 took about 7 days to complete, with the exception of levels 14 & 15. Not really tried on them yet!!! (that level 15 is a bastard!) To get the full rewards of high soring a World, I would say requires two weeks play max. Oh, and checking this spreadsheet sometimes helps for a score guide too.

Hope my secrets do not wipe all my high scores away now, but I'm sure all you big scorers out there know what effort is required anyway!

Now all I do is wait for my high scores to gradually fade away!

All the best,

SullyPad