View Single Post
Posts: 2,050 | Thanked: 1,425 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bucharest
Indeed. With HWSync on, my device randomly freezes and requires a hold-power-button exit. Worst part is that every damn time it happens something goes kablooey in the root.

Most times it goes to that nasty "All telephony functions" error and need to be booted with keyboard open, and Kernel-power be re-selected to work again (This is repeatable with 80+%, though the reason or details escape me. Why does the filesystem suffer if the phone was shut down? Why the kernel? Why always that part that is fixed by re-selecting the multiboot option - any multiboot option?)

Every now and they it needs to be reverted via BackupMenu.

The crashes are rare (one a week-ish), and 4 out of 5 it lives again via re-selecting the menu in MultiBoot. That makes one BackupMenu restore every other month or so. Not a comfortable thing, but not a disaster, either.

Makes transitions way smoother. Initially didn't see the difference, but once I figured it was why it crashed, turned it off. Now if feels like it's in safe mode or something. I cannot believe I stand on a HW accelerated device packing 1 GHz of heat and it has less of a punch than my old 200 MHz, software emulated phone.

I'm kind of thinking about it. I'd really like it fixed, but I guess other stuff would be nice, too.

Oh, and it makes portrait apps better, too. Microb is bearable in portrait, helps scrolling portrait lists. I'm REALLY thinking about it.

Keep the forums clean: use "Thanks" button instead of the thank you post.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ndi For This Useful Post: