View Single Post
Posts: 257 | Thanked: 2,053 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
If i understood Nikolaus correct, the main problem is, that there are/were two project leaders which are/were discordant in some relevant points. In my opinion it's always difficult to have two leaders. It's always better to have One or three. So why don't let a third person decide in such unclear situation. This can be a person which is respected by both and which have to be involved in the project. Or it can be the community. But then there has to be a lot of transparency in direction to the community, so it can understand the nuances of the points of view. That would also bring a lot of work, because every thing has to be illustrated in every detail. So in the end it would be better when it is a real person.
It's not only the matter of differing opinions, but also about responsibility and liability. If we had taken the Neo900 UG route right from the beginning, it would be much easier. It took some time from idea inception to start of fundraising - but it turns out that it should have taken even longer with all the details already worked out back then. Well, that's definitely something to take a lesson from.

Anyway, I'd like to thank all of you for your amazing support that we received. It's a great community (well, two of them - Maemo and Openmoko/OpenPhoenux combined) that I'm proud to be part of!

But rest assured that I don't want this "thank you" to be a "good bye" one, so there's no reason to panic

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dos1 For This Useful Post: