View Single Post
I'm pleased to announce Browser Switchboard stable releases 3.3-2 (Diablo) and 3.3-2fremantle1 (Fremantle). Packages are now available in extras (Diablo) or extras-testing (Fremantle) and on the Garage download page.

This release fixes one bug in our implementation of the com.nokia.osso_browser D-Bus interface, which was showing on Fremantle as a failure to launch the Flickr new account setup page from the Sharing control panel. Thanks to Tom G for reporting. (I held the release expecting to have a few more bug reports to deal with after pushing Browser Switchboard into Fremantle extras, but they never materialized ...)

For more information on the changes in this release, see the package changelog (Diablo, Fremantle); for excruciating detail, see the revision history in Git.

Fremantle users: This release is in Extras-testing. If you feel this package meets the extras-testing QA criteria (see the link), please vote for it in the extras-testing queue! Given that this is a low-risk bugfix release, there shouldn't be any new problems -- it'd be nice to get it into extras ASAP. (If there are problems, let me know via email or here on this thread.)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steven676 For This Useful Post: