View Single Post
Originally Posted by gabrielharrison View Post
Hi,

After I installed PR1.2 via OTA my phone booted with the following error. Has anyone seen it before?

---
(Big Orange Triangle With Exclamation Mark)
Device not working properly
Try updating the device software with Nokia Software Updater. If the problem persists, contact the nearest Nokia Care point.

(OK button)

Software problem (fiasco-flasher):
nolo-ssu-2.3.6+0m7.fiasco, kernal-2.6.32.48-df161-20115101.fiasco, cmtImage-9.2.2011.50
---

On all subsequent boots I get a warning message that I've voided the warranty and the keypad security code features are all disabled.

I've reflashed the phone to PR1.1 and tried again but exactly the same thing happens. Also tried NSU but that always fails.

The other strange thing is the version number in "About Product" is now a mix of PR1.1 date and PR1.2 name. It is: PR1.2 (20.2011.40-4_PR_005)

I've also tried flashing to PR1.2 and and several other version. Even when flasher completes successfully it just bricks the phone. Tried changing the product code too.

The other thing that may be useful is after flashing with any firmware, doing a version check with "flasher -i" always reports sw-release version: PR1.2 20.2011.40-4_PR_005. Is that okay?

It is almost like that phone is stuck thinking it is on version 20.2011.40-4_PR_005.

Any ideas much appreciated!

Gabriel
i have same problem
try updating your device software with Nokia software updater.if the problem persists contact nearest Nokia care point software problem (boot watchdog) : too many reboots
but different it;s software problem (boot watchdog) : too many reboots plz can help me any one!!!