View Single Post
Posts: 3,401 | Thanked: 1,255 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by euchreprof View Post
Ok i guarantee this is over for me cuz I AINT GETTING BANNED... but TEXRAT just called me like 4-5 names above... and he has done this to many others... and since Reggie let him get away with it TIME AND TIME AGAIN in the past... so on my other thread when he called me names I JUST DECIDED HE WASN'T GOING TO DO THIS EXACT BEHAVIOR TO ME and so I played with him... BUT I AM DONE PLAYING WITH HIM CUZ IT'S GONNA GET ME BANNED but doesn't he have to stop or does he get a free pass?
There is no personal attack in Texrats post, he doesn't name you or otherwise identify you. Of course we all know who he is referring to - it doesn't take a genius to work that out - but as he hasn't instigated a direct personal attack he hasn't broken any forum rules so you'll just have to live with it, leave or accept a ban.

You, on the other hand, have identified and criticised a named individual in your post. Do you see how Texrat got away with it? Perhaps you should be a little more creative with your posts. By the way, did you read the title of this thread?

Last edited by Milhouse; 2007-06-05 at 22:14.