View Single Post
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218064150529

Saw that on sale for $9.99 this week in Sunday's newspaper ad (obviously this is relevant to people in the US, perhaps Canada, as I know this forum has folks from all around the world). Seems like a pretty nice full body case the Nxx0 series devices would just about fit absolutely perfectly in. As the DS/DSi are almost the exact same size (when closed) as the Nxx0 series, it should be fantastic as a solid full-coverage case.

A razor blade to one end to cut out "ports" would provide access to the headphone/power/USB jacks. It might even be entirely possible to slice a section off the back (the non-lidded side) for speaker holes and the control buttons and even the screen. And of course, the holders there would obviously be able to handle some extra SD cards if necessary. Seems to be a magnetic closure on it...

The more I think about how I could "mod" this case rather easily the more I think I should be running out to Best Buy to get one, like, right now.

Think I'll do that... I'll report back on my findings, but I wanted to pass it along to others in case they've been looking for such a case.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to br0adband For This Useful Post: