View Single Post
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Mumbai, India
Hi Scorpius,

Yappari v0.0.26 working flawlessly so far. Are you likely to implement any of the suggestions given below in 0.0.27?

Also, any chance of copy feature coming in 0.0.27?

Thanks!

[QUOTE=dipen_sanghavi;1292172]Hi Scorpius,

Amazing work! Many thanks to you for keep on upgrading Yappari.

I have few suggestions for 0.0.26 or later versions.

1. Whenever a new msg comes in Yappari (fresh conversation), it supercedes all other running applications & opens in full screen. So if I am watching a video & a new msg comes, it will open itself in full window and push the running media player in back ground. I feel it should work like sms, when we get a new sms..it gives a notification & stays there in the running tasks..giving the user an option when to open it.

2.While you are scrolling the history in an open chat window & a new msg comes, it will forcibly bring you back to the bottom of the chat window (newest msg) and one has to scroll up again. Can anything be done about this?

3. Thirdly, is it possible to give an option to find/search anything with a keyword in any individual conversation? The reason I am asking for this is that it might happen that someone has shared some important data/information with you on Yappari (e.g., mobile number, email id) which you might want to refer at a later date. If a 'search with keyword' option is provided, it will make things lot easier rather than scrolling thru chat history of months & struggling to find something important.