View Single Post
Posts: 254 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Antwerp Belgium
Originally Posted by skip0pot2mus View Post
I've had CSSU installed for a good few months now, and I have assumed that it's not working correctly, as I can't tell a damn what difference it has made to my N900.
I understand what you want to say, searched for the moment I installed CSSU, around Aug 2011. It was probably the 20.2010.36-2maemo15 (30.05.2011) version and I needed some extra files to make a full portrait mode on my device.
With the next update I didn't need those files anymore and if I remembered correctly 2 updates later you could choose between stable and testing version, and I went for testing.
For me the portrait mode was the most important thing to have so the extras like backgrounds fixed in portrait mode
and the camera-ui is really great but I understand that an update doesn't mean a total new device.
Step by step there's an improvement with each new update so I do see the difference than before I installed CSSU.
Also compaired the two versions by the wiki pages, stable and testing and there's a difference,
so I really see now what you want to say about what difference it has made to your N900
surfing the web, navigate, chat, ttweet, email, scan, hack, share, tweak...
.....................and you can also use him to make a call