View Single Post
@josh : great work dude, had wanted this fixed from day one. Especially useful while receiving calls from land line. Many a time people ask for some detail and you move away from the phone app. And power button menu is the exact place for it , really good for one hand operation.

@Slender: where did you come up with the 90% statistic ? Some people just tend to assume everyone else does things just the way they do.

--Vj

Originally Posted by slender View Post
Hmm. Do people multitasking when speaking on the phone. I mean if we got statistics I would predict that at least nearly 90% people use phone app and close call with phone apps end call button and do not surf around phone*. I do not see how this differs from that button if you have phone app open. Except that with this you have to click twice.

Still itīs nice feature and shows how convertible maemo is.

*Remind me about Operas UI testing where they collected statistics about what features people really use and IIRC it was pretty sad reading for power users. Most of users did use only little tiny amount of features what they were provided :| So...Apple is doing something right