View Single Post
I honestly do not understand why people over here are disappointed. N9 was never meant to be N900 successor. If they had stuck with original symbian + Qt + Meego plan, N9 wouldve been their flagship product for 2011. It might still be. And you know what FLAGSHIPS ARE NOT MADE FOR A FEW THOUSAND GEEKS. They are mass market devices targeted at millions. And N9 is perfect for them. A normal personal doesn't need a HWKB. How many iphone users complain about lack of HWKB? eh. 95% people do not need user replaceable battery. Heck I myself am a power user and ive never bought a second battery for a phone. And USB OTG? How many people actually use it on daily basis? Few.
N9 is THE perfect phone for average consumers out there. Good hardware with excellent software. And I do not understand your hypocrisy. On one hand you want MeeGo(N9) to be retained and used to fight off ios and android and yet you want it to have N900 like capabilities. A geek phone cannot compete ios and android. it is time you understood this. N9 is a much better consumer product than the brick N900 was (this coming from an ardent N900 fan). And you know what no one gives a sh*t if a couple hundred geeks do not agree

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to adnokr5 For This Useful Post: