View Single Post
First off, I'm so impressed with the quick response. Knowing there is such great support makes me want to keep the handy little device no matter what.

I'm not sure there were any instructions on connecting to a PC, downloading updates or firmware to the PC, etc. But I'm sure I can figure it out tonight when I'm home. There is a bit of a learning curve on this end -- haven't used Linux before and the keyboard/touchscreen is making it all a bit slow right now.

Also, is this the place for great new apps to download (like the ones you guys have just suggested)?

It took my wife awhile (a few months) to start using the Centro for more than taking a picture of our little girl and e-mailing it to her sisters. She now spends an hour or more updating her social media pages, e-mailing and browsing. Which was why I purchased the Internet tablet. She really likes it, and I have to say that her Centro, with the Sprint service, is faster than my BB Curve with Verizon, for what that's worth. Her camera, even at just 1.2 MP, takes sharper pictures than my Curve (with 2.0 MP).

Also, one more question -- where do I disable java and plugins?

Thanks again for all the great input, and please keep it coming!

The Following User Says Thank You to Sean-o For This Useful Post: