View Single Post
Posts: 169 | Thanked: 194 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Austria
great, i could update my v5 and multitouch is working as well now, great job, thanks
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
You need to upgrade to 2.0.5.6. I ported touchscreen vendor's driver from a different tablet which supports multitouch. Please do backup in case something goes wrong, then follow the instructions below:

Code:
ssu re 2.0.5.6
ssu dr adaptation0            
ssu dr adaptation1
ssu ar http://sfos.scanf.su/onda-v820w-v3/ adaptation-onda
ssu ur

version --dup

ssu dr adaptation0
ssu dr adaptation1
# Check if you still have adaptation-onda, if not - readd
ssu lr

# Remove old modules and reinstall device-specific packages:
rm /lib/modules/3.10.20/*.ko

zypper install -f droid-bin-tbj-onda-v820w-v3 droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3 droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-flashing droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-kickstart-configuration droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-patterns droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-policy-settings droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-preinit-plugin droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-pulseaudio-settings droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-sailfish droid-config-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-ssu-kickstarts droid-hal-tbj-onda-v820w-v3 droid-hal-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-detritus droid-hal-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-kernel  droid-hal-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-kernel-modules droid-hal-tbj-onda-v820w-v3-tools

depmod -a

# Check if you have graphics group and nemo is a member of it
cat /etc/group | grep graphics

# Should output "graphics:x:1003:nemo". If it's wrong for some reason, reinstall droid-hal-tbj-onda-v820w-v3 again

You could try to ask the seller for device serial number located at the back side. For example, see this photo. It's P820DBF4V3...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smatkovi For This Useful Post: