View Single Post
Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
can you tell me how to change it using other themes? im using a slightly modifed version of konttori's nuvopearl theme. if i send you the .deb for it could you make the changes to it for me?
following post has a zip file which contain all files related to this change, it may have many items in common for different themes ( i can not confirm. i am just a newbie for linux)

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ght=scroll+bar

remark:

1. file /usr/share/themes/echo/gtk-2.0/gtkrc have been revised to change setting of scroll bar size (2 or 3 lines, just related to scroll bar size). you may found changes compare to the original file with a file compare or diff program.
2. some image files related to picture of scroll bar at /usr/share/themes/echo/images directory has been resized.
3. you can change above files in your theme directory accordingly after you have installed you prefered theme .deb package to get a wide scroll bar theme.
4. if you want to make .deb package for the theme you have just revised, you can copy the theme directory to a linux machine with scratchbox developing environment installed, and run dpkg to generate your deb package in scratchbox. you may alse need to create a simple control file to control building process of your .deb package.

Last edited by ah.sima; 2008-03-20 at 17:03.