View Single Post
Originally Posted by elastic View Post
I must confess, that after the Xperia X has been my first 5" device I'm getting used to the size (never thought I could) plus I'm starting to use it more often than my Jolla despite Android - I'm feeling trapped by Sony and Google (and Jolla who made me buying this Box of the Pandora ...) It's just so convenient using all the comfort offered by only giving up your privacy - hurry up Jolla or I might be lost in the Google brainwash universe - rescue me
For me, it is exactly the opposite: the longer I try the Xperia X, the more I miss Sailfish. There are so many things in Android I can’t get used to and there are even things that simply don’t work nicely. For instance, I tried Citrix on the Aquafish and the Tablet and it works nicely (with Alien Dalvik). On the Xperia X I have all sorts of problems, one being that the status bar or these stupid symbols for “back”, “home” and “opened apps” (that you can’t use anyway because of lack of multitasking) come across and interfere with the Citrix Desktop, hindering me in saving documents etc..

Android is just a nightmare.

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to JoOppen For This Useful Post: