View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Pichlo,
respect! That's a really great spirit you're demonstrating here. Whatever support you need, just ping me and/or Nikolaus, we will see how we can help. We explicitly welcome this initiative, though for obvious reasons we can't take any charge and responsibility for it.
This isn't yet checked back with Nikolaus, but I think I already can assure you that no problems of any kind are 'invented' at our side - may it be validity of warranty or whatever. Just one thing: we will probably not be able to handle shipping of repair returns just like we don't know how to ship the original device. Also make sure to later on clearly mention the destination country where the device is meant to get used, so we can verify the right RF configuration for you.
BTW: For money transfer there's not even a need to forward the amount via Pichlo, you just can fill the order form and put Pichlo's addr to the shipping address fields. Same goes for later final order. For CreditCard and for PayPal however, it's probably necessary that Pichlo forwards the amount to us.
And please make sure we receive the mail address of end customer, for the pending poll about which product variants you want to order later on. Unless Pichlo wants to forward our mails to the customers and vice versa.

Many thanks!
cheers
jOERG

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-01-18 at 04:18.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joerg_rw For This Useful Post: