View Single Post
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 486 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ London, England
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
Come on get real will you, after the way we have been treated by Nokia how can you say such things... am loyal to my 900 but only becuase its a damm toy and will never be anything else especially in comparison with an Iphone.

OK we all know your a fanboy along with the fanboys that thanked your crazy post so as i said before get real, this thread is a complete joke !!!.
ah my friend! I can say such things precisely because I am NOT a nokia fanboy...I was always a sony ericsson user until the N95 8GB and the N900 is only my second Nokia. But really I have no interest in how Nokia treats me because if I don't like it I'll go elsewhere in future and this community has made this device what it is, not Nokia. In my opinion this is the still the best device on the market and having an iphone 4 to compare it too (my girlfriends) hasn't changed my mind. But that's all it is, my opinion, we all have them but they shouldn't be quoted as fact, which is how your post came across. I responded only for two reasons: 1. I have found you somewhat amusing in the past so your name caught my attention and 2. Travelling across London late on a bus there is little else to do.
As for the people who thanked me, well, maybe they too have tried an iphone and also disagreed with your post.

Don't take it all too seriously though, it's just a phone and in a couple of years we'll all be grazing in pastures new.

Dan

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dancairo For This Useful Post: