View Single Post
Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Feature/Theme update requests:

1) Remove the text 'Home' over the 'Home' icon ,

2) If the menu icon (top of the screen, grid of squares, is on the far right - say the 8th icon - then the menu page that is brought up is too far to the right so that the 'scroll down' arrow is barely visible,

3) In DialCentral, when i go to the Message log screen - there is no clear 'line' between groups of texts from different people,

4) There is no "minimize" icon in microB (to the left of 'Close'),

5) In general scroll bars are now black with a very dark grey moving scroll-block on them - so dark that it is often hard to see where on the scroll bar you are,
Example: scrolling in contacts in Skype

6) In text editors - like Quicknote - you now write with white text on a black background - there is no flashing cursor visible so it is hard to see where you are in the text

7) The two large, round icons on fhe main screen of Skype "Call" and "Chat" have a black box behind them.

That's seriously all I've seen so far that I'd "change".
No functionality issues at all - just minor 'cosmetic' things.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes