View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Who's using scare tactics now? You say you know nothing about it (clear from your ranting here), and then spread your "what if" FUD to whip up a frenzy and make people worried about HiFo potentially "might sign away" in a contract.

Should I threaten legal action against you for spreading such FUD? Hypocrite.
Are you really asking me to post internal mail between HiFo and council, from you and win7mac?
If you honestly insist, i'm willing to do. Just to prove WHO is going scare tactics here and hypocritical.
I already offered it in one of my last mails to take the whole topic to public. I didn't yet since I felt it's in *your* best interest I don't.
[edit] since i heard you stepped down from any position in HiFo, it's maybe just in win7mac's best interest I don't publish those mails. And I'd hope you guys at HiFo would take my "rant" here as the honest concern it is, about nobody but HiFo knowing what's going on and OTOH your posts above once more showing off that there might be a massive dangerous misconception in HiFo about status of maemo.org content. And I hoped you would use the occasion to internally straighten a few things and maybe even reach out for proper info from those who obviously know better than some of you seem to do (not necessarily me, there's a huge community to ask "are there any (C)-Nokia bits on maemo.org?"), instead of resorting to assumptions and diplomacy behind closed doors.

EX Hildon Foundation approved
Maemo Administration Coordinator (stepped down due to bullying 2014-04-05)
aka "techstaff" - the guys who keep your infra running - Devotion to Duty http://xkcd.com/705/

IRC(freenode): DocScrutinizer*
First USB hostmode fanatic, father of H-E-N

Last edited by joerg_rw; 2014-01-29 at 05:08.