Thread: Ces 2015
View Single Post
I saw that before, but no price was listed at the time.
Its not really intriguing for me.... I currently have a 42inch TV and that feels small.

If I could get one in 47in/50in/55in or bigger variants that would be good.

Kogan's TV is exceptionally good. Instead of "Smart TV" it has "Android" (with PlayStore) built-in so this is far more useful and fun. Its got USB 3.0 which seems rare at times and some nifty features. In fact it not only over-featured the Vizio it also undercut it by $50-$100.

One downside is the omission of 3D, which I'm not too bummed about. Besides if they were going to do 3D I'd prefer the superior passive type (which is rarer) and if possible with an advancement (current polarizing layer is done on vertical plane, have it on a checkered layer):

So much so that, Polaroid has decided to lower its 4K TV price in accordance. Chances are Polaroid's TV's screen would be of lower quality (reputation), it already lacks a lot of features, and it would barely undercut the competition.

Seems like Kogan might be my next TV, perfect that its actually in my country. I'm ready to retire ye olde TCL which has surprising held strong and never caused problems.

I'm flattered

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post: