View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
Good to hear you are still on it!

To save you some time: CE you can award yourself and provide documents only when asked later - and since you don't have high voltage circuitry or sharp corners you can basically slam the CE logo on your product. If you let your boardhouse use leadfree solder RoHS is also no biggie. FCC you don't need unless you are sneakily making it a Bluetooth keyboard haha!

But since you are doing certification; do you have a working proto yet? The update lacked any pics or vids.. Good luck ramping up for mass production!
Haha thanks you for the tips. Moto also require those official documents of certification before conduct any sales, so I'm planning to pay for some labs to issue that. Especially for the battery.

Yes got the semi-working proto last month, didn't show because it's too thick, comparing to the version we are working now. Don't want to publish pictures that scares the buyers away by thickness. I'm chasing the slim one to finish this week.

But still as the current sample is hand casted, it's not as solid and good looking as the molded sample. Don't want to show it in too much details and cause false impressions flying around. But will disclose later this week or early next week as much as I can.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: