View Single Post
Posts: 439 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ spain-aragon-zaragoza
i am not the autor but ,

here is the information that you wish:

the nintendo 64 say:

author states:

I rewrote the dynamic recompiler Mupen64Plus to generate code for ARM. This will run in OpenPandora, TouchBook and BeagleBoard.

Unfortunately, OpenGL acceleration does not work. You can use software rendering, but is very slow and some of the textures are displayed incorrectly. Since some people are working in libraries OpenGL ES, as I am posting this is for testing purposes.

When you run the emulator requires approximately 100 MB of free memory. Large ROM, or games that use the memory expansion, require a little more. Be sure to first close other applications.

Because the emulator is not in a usable state, I have made no attempt to test the controls. However, the mupen64_input.so plugin seems to work. blight_input not. You need to configure the appropriate plugin.

Compiling Mupen64Plus (or at least rice_video) requires more than 256MB of RAM. You will need to create and activate a swap partition on an external hard drive before compiling Mupen64Plus.

If you are using Angstrom, you must install the following packages: gcc, g + +, make, pkgconfig, libsdl-ttf-dev, gtk +-dev, dev-libGL, libGLU-dev, xserver-xorg-extension-glx

Some of the plugins has x86 assembly code that is not based on the arm. After Mupen64Plus building, not 'do NO_ASM plugins = 1 "to build these plugins.

The table-7.2 package in the current version of Angstrom is broken. To use the software rasterizer, you will have to compile the source table, then copy swrast_dri.so in / usr / lib / dri /

The original dynamic recompiler Mupen64 uses too much memory to run on the Pandora as it retains all the translated code and metadata. To limit memory usage, now assigned a 16MB buffer for the translation of the code, and if it fills, blocks of old are removed to make space. 16MB seems to be enough for most games without causing excessive beating. This code is in r4300/new_dynarec /.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samipower For This Useful Post: