View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
I have thanked the post because he just shared that the device is currently under active development, not dormant as it was when he was finalizing the Moto Mod, and made it clear that he will take feedback. Two good news in one sentence, not too bad, plus I'm grateful that he still monitors the thread. He does not post as often as he used to, I suppose because he is actually working on the device and not sharing ideas or asking open questions like when this thread started, so it is good to see him keeping us posted.

I believe the reason why progress is not shared with everyone in total transparency as this stage is because this is not a crowdfunded device. As far as I know, we don't know how it is funded, but it is reasonable to assume that sharing every step or milestone with the public could be an issue regarding the underlying funding contracts if third parties and money are involved. I have no information on that, but the way I see it, the approach is more a way to share as much as he can rather than keep things as secret as he can.

In any case, I did not see much or get details, Chen has been very cautious. All I can say is I did see something I didn't see in the thread, so there was indeed some progress being done, unless everything was forged (but, well, do we believe that?).

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: