View Single Post
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Win7Mac View Post
As I wrote, when trying updates (PR1.1>PR1.2, preinstalled apps and activating dev-mode) my N9 only gets these with a cellular connection. When trying via WLAN the download just won't start or gets stuck immediately with no error message.
All other internet-services work fine via WLAN. That's why I'm assuming it's a problem with the Nokia-download-servers.

Here it is (under root): "sh: rpm: not found"

So it seems libpango1.0-0 is required, but I don't have it - How can I get it?

I also tried the command "deb http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ harmattan/sdk free non-free apt-get install libpango1.0-0" which I googled, but that did nothing at all.

Also I'm unable to install SystemInfo either from Ovistore or terminal. Here's the error in terminal:
Code:
/home/user/MyDocs/Downloads # dpkg -i systeminfo_harmattan_0_322886.5.1.deb

Package systeminfo has package signature (origin 'com.nokia.maemo/ovi')

dpkg: Status-Datenbank-Bereich ist von einem anderen Prozess gesperrt

aegis-installing systeminfo (from 'com.nokia.maemo/ovi')

Package systeminfo: denied 'mce::DeviceModeControl' -- origin 'com.nokia.maemo/ovi' does not allow it

Package systeminfo: denied 'mce::TKLockControl' -- origin 'com.nokia.maemo/ovi' doesnot allow it

Package systeminfo: denied 'mce::DeviceModeControl' for '/opt/systeminfo/bin/systeminfo' -- origin 'com.nokia.maemo/ovi' does not allow it

Package systeminfo: denied 'mce::TKLockControl' for '/opt/systeminfo/bin/systeminfo'-- origin 'com.nokia.maemo/ovi' does not allow it

aegis-loader: Failed loading policy for 'systeminfo::/opt/systeminfo/bin/systeminfo'

C'mon guys, over 100 Views and nobody's got a hint for me?
Customer-care and Nokia-Forum have no solution and if this is the wrong forum, please accuse and advise me.
But I am absolutely willing to get into this stuff, so would highly appreciate any suggestions.
looks like systeminfo tries to use capabilities that are not allowed, so it gets rejected, you can file bug to systeminfo maker and tell him only to use allowed capas. (new version of installer is now more strict about checking the unallowed capas)

And you really should not use http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ in device since that repo is not meant for N9 (and it easily breaks the depencies).

Last edited by rainisto; 2012-04-19 at 07:29.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post: