View Single Post
Well, I don't exactly see how ITT comparison is relevant to TMO, financed by Maemo people. Even leaving aside fact, that ITT times, alongside it's founder, are hardly the kind of things I would like to see re-introducing.

Also, there is problem of "spam" vs spam. If Neo900 gets released and spark huge activity, that's OK, even though I'm broke enough to not being able to buy it, as for now. Neo900 is, well, relevant to Maemo. When such "spam" occurs from some 3th party product, totally unrelated to Maemo (think something about Tizen level of being related, or Android, just for being somewhat related to Linux kernel), which got own forum section and corresponds to ~70% of daily traffic here (numbers made up, based on totally subjective observations), then something seems to be wrong.

BUT, when in addition to it, it makes browsing *relevant* content related to Maemo harder, then, well... Cat can be Alive, Dead, or Bloody Furious, and it's the third stage we're facing now.

/Estel

// Edit

All of this seems to be moot anyway, as we were clearly told to be happy, that forum is working at all. Well, lets eat the bullet, then.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2014-01-14 at 22:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: