View Single Post
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by rm53 View Post
One annoyance is the sharing buttons being in the settings section. The Twitter and FaceBook sharing buttons IMHO belong in the check-in dialog page next to the shout txt area and the check-in button.
[Edit] I've just pushed this in the last dev-release. The values from the settings panel will be the defaults.

Originally Posted by rm53 View Post
This app is great work, the first FourSquare App for N900 which is both fast AND stable. I like it very much.
Thanks, I'm glad people are enjoying it as much as I am!

Originally Posted by casketizer View Post
New Version crashes during launch for me.

Log:
Code:
[2|user@Nokia-N900|~]python2.5 /opt/ubersquare/ubersquare_launch.py
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ubersquare/gui.py:388: Warning: g_object_get: assertion `G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
  app = QApplication(sys.argv)
-----
Getting users/self?oauth_token=F2IKO52NYMRPLCJP4BGEA3DGVE0WN43VDW1YYDTJE5BICEVN&v=20120208
Using cache: Get from cache or foursquare...
-----
Getting users/self?oauth_token=F2IKO52NYMRPLCJP4BGEA3DGVE0WN43VDW1YYDTJE5BICEVN&v=20120208
Using cache: Get from cache or foursquare...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/ubersquare/ubersquare_launch.py", line 19, in <module>
    gui.start()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ubersquare/gui.py", line 419, in start
    main_window = MainWindow()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ubersquare/gui.py", line 160, in __init__
    gridLayout.addWidget(Profile(), row, 0, 1, 2)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ubersquare/gui.py", line 43, in __init__
    self.__updateInfo(True)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/ubersquare/gui.py", line 91, in __updateInfo
    location = self.user[u'checkins'][u'items'][0][u'venue'][u'name']
KeyError: u'items'
Is it possible that you've never checked-in anywhere, ever?
If that's the case, I'd never considered it really (my bad). I've just pushed an update that fixes this.

Originally Posted by zincholic View Post
i like this latest version...btw, is it normal to have frequently update status automatically refreshed?
i wonder if you could add function to upload a picture...
The stats get updates every time you checkin in, OR touch the top of the main screen (the image/name/stats).

As for uploading pictures, it'd have to be through the maemo "sharing" feature (from the photo viewer), it'd then be a bit of a separate app really, so it'd have to wait.

Last edited by hobarrera; 2012-04-26 at 17:30. Reason: issues fixed

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hobarrera For This Useful Post: