View Single Post
I assume you are refering to v0.46?

I'm sure that it is receiving some attention because it's functionality is an integral part of the h-e-n software, which is being worked on. There are patches on the garage site but, I agree, it's not clear whether or when they're going to get integrated into the kernel itself.

There is a possibility that certain sections will be merged into the CSSU [Someone please confrm/reject this].

Other factors that would reduce development on this, apart from the developers having lives/jobs/families/etc, is that the CSSU is something of a priorty task (AFAICS), then there's Meego and the Meego coding competition, etc, etc...

- all the same, thanks for flagging this up, it's good to find out what's going on from time to time. From my point of view, it would be good to have a development status paragraph in the maemo wiki so it's clear what's being worked on (and what's not). Also, this might allow others to contribute if they knew what could be done to assist.

Edit: Thanks Hurrian. Have you tried this? Please comment on stability/battery drain/anything else you've noticed...

Last edited by demolition; 2011-04-17 at 21:08.

The Following User Says Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post: