View Single Post
Originally Posted by tmarinos View Post
I can't find it. What am I doing wrong.
Did you "update" first? The package database needs to be reloaded for it to be visible in you app manager.

Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
Trying to run from the icon and it does nothing. Running maemoreactor from xterm produces not found message.
This sounds like you have the very first build (0.0.1-1) where the main way of starting it was broken. The current build is 0.0.1-3, and it should work. Are you certain you have the latest version?

Is it working for everyone else?

Originally Posted by RobinB View Post
I've made the original 2 Player Reactor for Android.
Cool, the game idea is simple, yet strikingly fun.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so I take this as a compliment. Feel free to borrow some ideas from my implementation! I might use some of yours in return
I didn't look at your code, as I'm guessing it's android-specific. It seemed to use android widgets. My implementation is pure python/pygame and runs on any linux that has those two installed. Oh and yeah, my code isn't brilliant
But of course you're invited to grab the games I made that aren't included in yours. I think the game with the growing crystal, letters in order of the alphabet, and my version of the calculation game, which is more dynamic than the one with the short terms in yours. On the other hand, I haven't remade all of those that you had thought of, yet.

The only request I'd have is that you don't back-port it to the Android platform (It is mine! *cue manic laughter* ).
Well I don't own an Android device anyway so I don't care. I'm also doing it for fun and not for earning money, so for now I'm not interested in the Android platform. Though I guess I can't stop anyone from porting it to Android if they feel like doing it

The project is open source and hosted on gitorious.org.
  • "ytcli", a simple but effective command line youtube client which allows you to play videos from the CLI instantly or download videos on a queue.

Last edited by shapeshifter; 2010-07-14 at 08:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to shapeshifter For This Useful Post: