Thread: Moses SmartQ 5
View Single Post
Posts: 13 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2008 @ England
Originally Posted by Matan View Post
Wifi is working (not for me, I have a faulty device).

I don't know if anyone used bluetooth, since it is connected to USB, so you need to change to host mode in order to use it. It should work, though, as it is simply a USB bluetooth device, and Linux supports those.

The CPU has video acceleration, and it is supported. It can play a 4000Kb/s encoded 768x576 resolution divx video at full speed.

The CPU has 2D/3D acceleration support, and the details needed to write a driver are available, but no one wrote a driver yet. This I plan to do, but it will probably take a long time.

Of course, LCD, touch, audio, buttons, SD, etc. are working.

Matan,

You say the details needed to write an accelerated graphics driver are available. Where would one go to find that information? - I need to get the opengl ES on the smart Q5/7 working with QT Embedded Linux. I cannot find any information about the Linux opengl api for the S3C6410 anywhere. Any information or pointers on how to go about this would be much appreciated. I am on a huge learning curve here, but I can normally pick things up pretty quickly once I can get my head around what actually needs to be done.

aerod