View Single Post
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
Originally Posted by nh1402 View Post
My order status has been processing all year!
My order has been processing since the last decade!

But in a more serious note, this project has certainly been straining me patience, with all the delays. I was waiting to get the phone 3 weeks after payment, like initially promised. Then I expecting it for Christmas, but didn't get it, felt like a huge letdown.

To each his own, I guess, but next time I will order a product that will be sent in 1 or 2 days after payment. The waiting time is simply too long for me in this case. But all in all I'm still happy to support this, even if there has been difficulties. I'm still confident I will receive the phone at some point in future.

---

In other note: those who have a phone, and especially users who live in the Nordics (if there are any right now), did you choose QWERTY or QWERTZ and how did it work with צהו? Do you find the layout good to type those letters? I ordered a QWERTZ but I think I can change back to QWERTY if I message FxTec support.... I have no idea which layout is better for "scandic letters", but I know QWERTZ has almost all the scandic letters in the keyboard already except maybe one, the downside is Z and Y are in switched places.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post: