View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I'll be harsh with this...

If you're a programmer that doesn't use Visual Studio; stay away. If you're a Linux-only lover, stay way away. If you're engaged with any part of the creative side - try it out. If you're engaged with a Microsoft shop, get used to it. And if you're curious, try the ****ing thing first and get your own take on it.

I'm a dev that uses mostly web tech and I'm an UX/UI designer and I require some tools that are Mac mostly, but venture into the IXD side of things a bit as well.

Windows 10 finally has virtual desktops. This is a game changer for me. I've had it on the Mac for ages. Linux, even longer.

I'd say it's the best parts of Windows 7 and what Windows 8 should have been. If you switch to tablet mode, you're into Windows 8 mode - steer clear if you hated Windows 8.

So given that. I'd say try it. It's just another tool. This love/hate thing, I don't subscribe to it. I just use whatever tool is in front of me, and use it well.

Note: My wife hates it... it's slowing her down something fierce. I can admit it and see it.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: