View Single Post
Originally Posted by MyNokiaN900 View Post
Hi,

Below I have attached the screenshot showing the $ sign. I was thinking perhaps just remove it and it will be right. With the dollar sign there, it looks like the price for BLNX is one hundred and thirty five dollars and fourty six cents, when in actual fact it is one hundred thirty five pence.
Thanks again for helping me out refining the app.
Yes following your suggestion, I've taken out the $ sign in the new version so it's less confusing. I originally planned to release a version on Tuesday but I got some hiccups when running the app on device so the release was delayed. So far I have added some error handling and polished the apps here and there. Also I found out that Yahoo has a live quote as well and more over it has real-time Ask/Bid information!! But it's in CSV format and I need to parse it separately = more work to do.

I will release a version maybe the coming weekend. If not, I will upload a test build to forum nokia and would appreciate if you can test it, thanks in advance.

Btw a few preview on what to come:
1) Full screen!
2) No more annoying rotating busy indicator sticking in the middle of the screen. Moved to title bar.
3) Some kind of error handling.

EDIT:
4) Wait, there's more.... (woohoo!) Greatly-improved portrait detailed quote view!

Last edited by sony123; 2011-06-09 at 22:43.