Thread: Nokia is done.
View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
You can't blame elop for this **** show. Blame the millions who did nothing to stop him it's not like elop just went to nokia HQ one day and told them I want to be your CEO give me all the power. He was selected, vetted, selected, elected, approved , approved again and again over the time...especially the biggest shareholders supported his strategy. A CEO cant do anything without "approvol" from majority of shareholders.

But if it feels better to do it so what the hell..let's blame him

However, it would have been intressting to live in a parallel universe where nokia continued with Symbian and maemo...my guess unfortunatly android would rain on Nokia parade until they left or was bought...still this road would been more fun...for us at least. Go Down swinging.

Let's face it. Nokia couldn't handle the transition and new competition from android and iOS. Anyone actually think maemo could survive android and iOS? And with that I mean keep nokia relevant with above 5% of world market of smartphone ?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-10-08 at 21:04.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: