View Single Post
I know I'm a bit of a dunce when it comes to Linux so excuse me if this is a stupid question but...

I have managed to download and install xkbd , 'Run application system monitor' and DosBox .

If I start DosBox , the run application system monitor icon disappears from the system tray , if I then minimize DosBox , the Nokia freezes so I can't start xkbd . If I start xkbd , no commands are received by any other program until xkbd is closed , so I can't then start DosBox .

How do I make both run together ? I have tried entering the command /home/user/dos/dosbox --conf dosbox.conf ; xkbd in the 'Run box' but that doesn't seem to work .

I am also struggling to get my configuration file to load , I have edited it on my Mac to load the program I want to run ( the Psion Series 3a emulator ) but it seems to not be recognised , still if I can't get the keyboard to load I can't go any further any way .

Sorry if this is a dumb question ... I am sure there is an easy way - if I only knew what that was .

Yet another silly question - Where are the commands for the 'Run Box' stored ? I have a number of failed attempts on the menu , but I can't see how to get rid of them ...

Last edited by mkstevo; 2007-08-27 at 20:46. Reason: Added another daft question...