View Single Post
Posts: 158 | Thanked: 340 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ middle of nowhere
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Indeed. The best mobile email client I have laid my hands on. Miles ahead of at least the stock ones on Android devices and light years ahead of what Sailfish comes with.

The browser is a bummer. Some sites actually work better than on other mobile browsers, simply because the servers do not recognize the browser as mobile and thus you get the proper desktop version. But far too many websites are way too heavy for our little guy. That includes Youtube.

Whatsapp... well, there is a simple solution

What makes you think the obsolescence was planned? Every device will become obsolescent after a while. The only reason we have not moved on to something more up to date is that there simply isn't anything more up to date to move on to. So we end up using a device that has become obsolescent naturally simply out of a lack of choice.
I think it is planned obsolence when I see some features that used to work are not working anymore
For youtube I installed Cutetube2, Ytube, Zoutube - none are working, some are throwing no videos found, some are saying the video cannot be played.
Cutetube used to work well before, I don't understand why it is not working now.

For Wahtsapp can you provide the simple solution?

The Following User Says Thank You to ryu1 For This Useful Post: