View Single Post
Originally Posted by Ancelad View Post
[...] and Ultimate Statusbar Patch has Android-runtime indicator now.
Hey, that sounds cool.
But unfortunately, I am not able to see the AlienDalvik indicator on a Jolla 1 phone under SFOS 2.1.3.7.
I installed sailfishos-ultimate-statusbar-patch-2.1.3.7-3.noarch from OpenRepos, activated it in Patchmanager, restarted lipstick ("Homescreen"), but cannot find it in Settings --> Statusbar settings --> Indicator settings or on screen in the statusbar. Any idea l, what I may do wrong?

Edit: After uninstalling Ultimate statusbar patch and reinstalling it, a new option Show Android-runtime indicator is present in its Indicator settings and working fine. Thanks!

Edit 2: Looking at the "Android-runtime indicator"-icon for a while, the icon itself is really nice, but IMO its position should rather be left or right of the "Presence indicator"-icon in the statusbar, i.e. on the right hand side. For me it does not really seem to fit well being grouped with the charge and volume indicator icons.
Edit 3: Forget about Edit 2; when looking at it with all indicators (including Presence and GPS) active in the statusbar your placement is fine; moving it would not constitute an improvement. Thus I am retracting the observation and suggestion in Edit 2.

Last edited by olf; 2017-11-21 at 16:56.