View Single Post
Posts: 26 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Prague, Czech republic
Well, petition and writing campaign is useless. Sadly, it's just the thing of the N9 / Lumia 800 construction. Some creak, some don't. I was posting my story here some time ago, but from some weird reason, it didn't appeared. Anyway, I had the very same problem, so I contacted my seller here, they said, that it's none of their bussiness, that it's not a reason for exchange and sent me to their service partner. At the service, they said, that they cannot do anything with that and sent me to the higher level Nokia partner service here. Because the higher level service partner was out of the town, I wrote to the Nokia Care with question, what to do. They said service is non of their bussiness and recommended me to send it for repair to the service out of town. But I didn't want a ****ing service of brand new device. So I went to the Nokia Flagship store, and ask for their opinion about the creaking. They said, that only my seller can change me to phone, but admitted, that the N9 shouldn't creak and that I should go for a replace. Plus they also gave me a contact for a highest level Nokia service in my city. So I wrote to that service, and asked them about it. They said, that they have to see it, and that they can write me some kind of review, if the phone should be exchanged (for money of course). So I took my N9 there, let them write the review, they said, that it has this problem and that it meets all the conditions for warranty. Than I went to the seller and told him about my problem, he said, that it's not a problem for exchange and that I should sent it to the service. So I showed him the paper from the other service. Than at once he miraculously changed his approach and said, that of course, they will replace me the phone But first they have to send it to Nokia, for other expertise. So they took me the phone, I waited for like a month and got the phone changed for a new one. Well, the new one I've got creacks even more

The Following User Says Thank You to Dan_F For This Useful Post: