View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 664 | Thanked: 1,648 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Hamburg
Originally Posted by minimos View Post
I guess the option of some other EU or just European (e.g. Switzerland) country where there is not such restriction has been already considered and if it exists it's anyway unpractical? Or is there some specific advantage coming from German legislation?
That is actually a good point which I haven't investigated so far. Laws for associations in Germany, Austria + Switzerland are quite similar, but probably have significant differences. For other EU countries, please elaborate.
For the moment, the situation is that we have some people in germany (willing to actively fund this association + suited for board, who in the end have to handle some things with local authorities and bank stuff). If we find some fellow members in some other country which offers an easier attempt - we might prefer that. Just because I'm from germany that does in no way mean I want to push it over here, I'm just offering my services as treasurer (with no chance to report anything so far, because our bank + paypal accounts are frozen).
It's up to community to discuss options.

Originally Posted by minimos View Post
Does the e.V. general meeting require the physical presence of all attendees at the meeting place or can it be held 'virtually'?
No, it can be done virtually/digital, even the inauguration if the statues say so.
Current Maemo Community Council member

Last edited by Win7Mac; 2013-08-31 at 15:24.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Win7Mac For This Useful Post: