View Single Post
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Hello there!

I'm glad coding competition is so advanced in preparations.

Don't get this as hostile or whatsnot, but I would like to mention again, that, to my best knowledge, seeding activity as a whole have 40 N950's and 60 N9's. We have 4 categories - 2 governed by qgil, 1 by CC team, and 1 by Council.

As for category governed by Council - Community Awards - 1/4 of devices pool, which means 10 N950's and 15 N9/s is a bare minimum. So, if you want to assign more than 10 N950's to CC, You need to get lacking ones from QT5 and Nokia store category, governed by qgil - of course, if he agrees.

Please, take it into consideration, when working on categories.

/Estel
Because of your concern some pages ago, I came up with the idea to have one N950 and at least one N9 per category.
At the moment we have 10 categories. That means we need 10 N950 and at least 10 N9s, which is exactly the amount we should get.
The "spare" 5 N9s could be distributed among the categories with the most submissions.

Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
I added a description of the voting process to the 2012 Coding Competition Wiki page. It would be nice if you could review what I wrote. If you find discrepancies or some things are unclear I think it's best to publicly discuss this here.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo.org_codi...on_2012#Voting

Thanks
I think that's perfect. Thanks a lot!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post: