View Single Post
Originally Posted by ombre View Post
Why should we be concerned?
It's only good, since the Harmattan is close sourced in the UI so that we cannot develop on top of it, and Nokia has basically axed its development (more or less, we'll see), I don't se a reason why RIM shouldn't use this innovation (=copy) and use it in their new OS.

If you behave like a stupid then the outcome is just a consequence of your bad behavior.
I really do not see how you have read my comment as a cause for concern or where I made any reference to the Harmattan UI?

Now I have been following the BBX development for quite some time now and will admit to being very impressed with RIMs work so far. If you watch the YouTube vids that showcase their BB10 development you will see how they have taken influence from Android and WebOS along with their existing OS and HTML5 examples to come up with an OS that has a lot of promise. And now that RIM has announced Qt support too, you can colour me impressed yet again.

As for the last part of your comment, I can only assume that English is not your first language? To "behave like stupid"... what? Are you inferring that I am stupid is this just poor translation?

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post: