View Single Post
Hey everyone, glad to be a new member of this community!

Got myself a N900 at a really cheap price, and so far love it (after previously owning good old palmos, windows mobile, android and even my brother's iphone for a bit).
I think I'll keep this one for a verrryy long time (:

I had about 1000 questions before I registered, but found the solution to most of it myself after searching for it, however there are some that I'm still stuck on, so any help appreciated and apologies if I'm breaking the rules by posting these quick questions.

-does shockwave flash player work? I've tried a site http://www.isketch.net but it tells me I need shockwave (even though it's in the addons and on)?

-regular n900 users, does increasing the cpu for daily use greatly decreases battery life? or is it a minor difference? apparently 850mhz is a reccomended amount but what are your thoughts?

--is installing NITDROID very similar to installing Easy Debian? I installed Easy Debian on eMMC and the installation was so simple and easy.

-Does Preenv/Webos/NITDROID games support multiplatform multiplayer? for example I can play with iphone or android users if we have the same game on bluetooth/wifi (so far only had time to download Blades of Fury for Webos, but apparently this version was 1.0.2 and didn't have multiplayer, and webos might not have version 1.1.3...)

-On Mupen64, how do I open a game without gui? I know that I have to type in the terminal "mupen64plus --nogui" but where do I go from there?

I do have one more very interesting question but I think it deserves it's own thread and will post it soon!

Thanks for reading this and anyone who can help me with the questions!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonk For This Useful Post: