View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by elastic View Post
No, it's not a bad device! I don't know why you keep dissing the Xperia X - I know yours is making some touch related trouble but regarding the few complaints about that in the forums (I followed your links) it seems to be only a problem of very view devices - mine (a grey one though) doesn't show that behaviour and it's my second daily driver since April (still need two mobiles for two SIM cards for two countries...)
It's true, that it's not worth the price Sony asked for in first place (which mobile is ... ) but as they're available for less then the half now ... I got mine new (with damaged package and missing charger) for £150 back in April - decent camera, 32GB, SD, not too big ...

if Jolla gets the camera working properly and a newer Android runtime (drivers should be available as it's running nougat 7.1.1 and lineage) I'll be a happy sailor

would be even more happy if they release an image for the Z1 compact ;-) so I can reactivate it from the drawer and replace my Jolla1
Yeah, its mostly the screen that is super bad. But also build quality not what I excpect from a device nowadays... bulky, but it's a cheap device so what can you excpect, right.

honestly, I don't understand why jolla targeted the basic X when they had so many other devices to choose from.

How much would you be willing to pay for a sail beta version without sonys cam and alien Dalvik?

£0, £50, $100, $200, $1000?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2017-06-25 at 18:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: