View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
Hi there.

I know about other related post about os cloning, but mine, I believe is kinda different.

endsormeans - I'm really counting on you

Problem is related to nokia n800 with damanged internal slot. (Of course Im using only external)

Few days ago I bought new SD Class 4 16gb memory card and since that time Im still fighting.

I did everything like I always do (Not my first rodeo). I was using wiki instructions.

Card itself looks fine. Can be fill up to full and than copy data back without any problems, even when card is partitioned.

So I did, partition it I mean and started cloning. Everything went fine to the point of nupgrade.sh 3. Firstly everything was doing well, but when the tar takes places for most of the time I get "No such file or directory". Soon time over process and with "Aborting" message.

I've already tried different tar found on the web but still no change.

I decided to take another run with microsd card but the same specs. Everything went fine and system booted, just like that.

What cound be making this kind of problem? And why, when card is perfectly fine.

If someone ever faced this problem and could help I will be very happy I can attach any log for someone willing to help

In addidition. I can only use external slot as my internal have broken pins

The Following User Says Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post: