View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Originally Posted by endsormeans View Post
Yeah...Lineage 15.1 and oreo 8.1 is what I'm running on another currently as well...it seems to run decently so far with no concerns for me...(HATE their bubble icons though...)

Glad you had fun with it Mosen
I sure had and will have with the install script!

On oreo i must admit the new font is really soothing the overall cluttered droid pain. quite nice.

Plasma guys could easily step up their ui game by finding a red line when it comes to icon and symbol design. I was quite shocked to see they still have that much room for improvement and yet fire some "its gorgeous" sample on boot/login.
I mean the always present 3 buttons on the bottom foremost fit no other ui element found through the system and look cheap and clunky on their own.
I am in no way a capable designer like gerbick but instantly get the feeling i could improve the ui with my limited abilities in inkscape.
I wouldn't even be that ranty and more forgiving about the PM design if they wouldn't call it gorgeous themselves.
Is that audio sample ment as satirical cry for help and i fail to get it?

As you said, the features of PM are impressive and i hate to spit into their fine soup but it did not meet my standard of gorgeous even remotely.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: