View Single Post
Thank you for your reply!

1. In my use case, sms's SENT to a blacklist contact/# would be filtered as well... pm me if you want me to explain that one more
L32606: yes, I PMed

2. I did some testing & it seemed to me that (at least initially), if i still had the Firewall + UI open and/or the SMS message screen open, a Blocked SMS was logged but still turned up on the SMS message screen (I was sending to myself so that may have been part of the issue, so will retest)
L32606: Hmmm... that's an known issue. pls keep the SMS window closed. so far...

3. I think it would be helpful to be able to edit blacklist items - i may have missed something though. As an example, i selected a contact to blacklist, intending to blacklist them for SMS but accidentally selected call as well. I could not edit that selection after - only delete it via long push then re add it with the right selection.
L32606: sorry but the first release doesn't support to modify item. pls understand it's not for technical reason. The next version wiil be with the feature. thank you for your patient!

4. If you un blacklist a contact, or for some other reason, it would be nice to allow blocked SMS's (as found in the log) to be restored or delivered to the sms store by selection (i assume they are actually still in tracker somewhere anyway) pm me if you want me to explain that one more too
L32606: Yes, I agree with you that restoring blocked SMS is a important function. I think I can do that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to l32606 For This Useful Post: